Saturday, July 6, 2013

July Card Guest Designer

We're here today with our July Card Guest Designer Karen! 


I'm Karen Seifert,  I live in middle Tennessee with my husband, dog, & 5 cats. I have been card making for about 17 years, and I use both rubber stamps, and digital images.  I love participating in challenges because it gets me out of my creative rut, and encourages me to try new things.  I send cards to friends, family, Sunshine Mail, and Operation Write Home.  Sunshine Mail sends care packages to children in need, including hospitals, homeless shelters, and foster care.  You can find more info here:
http://www.sunshinemail.org/
  Operation Write Home sends handmade cards to U.S. service men and women. You can find more info here: 
http://operationwritehome.org/
Its fun to be able to do something you love, and brighten someones day.  Here is the card Karen did for the July 5th sketch challenge:
What a wonderful card! I love the banners and how she added just the right amount of red with the one banner, twine and stars.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen! Love the twine, the sentiment and the use of the oval! So glad to have you as our Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Beautiful work and congrats on being this month's guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the GD for July! LOVE the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Karen. Congrats on being GD. Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete