Monday, June 2, 2014

June Layout Guest Designer

Today we have our June Guest Designer Henva


My name is Henva Medlow and I am so excited to be the Sketch and Scrap Guest Designer for the month of June!  I am an Elementary School Principal by day and a wife, mother of 3 and scrapbook enthusiast 24/7.  We live in Fresno, TX, a very small suburb of Houston.

I've been scrapbooking now for 12 years and spend the majority of my free time creating layouts, mini albums and participating in swaps.  I describe my style as "shabby chic" as I like to doodle and tear, yet I really like "clean" lines and designs.  For this reason, I absolutely love working with sketches.  They help me to get a lot of work done!  My goal for this year is to do a lot more scrapping of myself...something I don't do enough of!  Typically, my layouts are of my children (as well as other people's childern) and my husband.  I turn 40 next month, so I should have PLENTLY of "me" projects to work on.

Check out Henva's wonderful layout! I'm loving the torn sides and the hand drawn border.


Thanks so much Henva!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Henva on being GD this month. Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a guest designer and lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Henva! So glad to have you here with us. Your layout is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have you as a guest designer this month! Fantastic layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Henva on being our June GD. Really awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete